(A STATUTORY BODY OF THE GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)
7th Floor, ChanderlokBuilding, Janpath, New Delhi-110 001
On-line proposals are invited from AICTE approved Institutions/University departments for disbursement of Post Graduate Scholarship for the 1st Year students admitted in the academic year 2013-14 and IInd Year students admitted in the academic year 2012-13 with valid GATE/GPAT score in ME / MTech / MPharm programmes.
Procedure to be followed by Institutes and students eligible for PG scholarship where they have been admitted:
- All the Institutes shall upload the PG students details on the AICTE portal on or before 30th August, 2013 and distribute student Unique ID generated by the system to all the PG students admitted in the Institute
- All the Post Graduate students having valid GATE/GPAT and admitted in AICTE approved Institutions / University departments shall collect student Unique ID from the Institute and Login on the AICTE web portal at http://www.aicte-india.org and upload following on the portal
- The Institute shall then verify the student data and approve his/her candidature on the portal. (Students verification)
- Thereafter the Institute shall verify the student data and approve for eligibility of disbursement of the scholarship. (Scholarship disbursement approval)
- The Institute shall also upload following information in the format available on the on the portal
Detailed guidelines and procedure for online registration of students and approval of eligibility of the student by the institute is available at http://www.aicte-india org/PGScholarship.htm
The scholarship will be credited to the account of the student under the DBT scheme after the requisite information is uploaded by the student and the same is verified and approved by the institute.
All eligible students shall upload their information on or before 15th September, 2013 on AICTE web portal and the Institutes shall complete the procedure of student data verification and approval for the eligibility for the receipt of scholarship for the months of July and August on or before 25th September, 2013.