UPPGMET 2014: Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association conducts Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test for admission to 3 year MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses for the academic year 2014.
Exam name: Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
Commonly known as: UPPGMET
Exam type: State Level
Exam Category: PG Exam
Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association
- Candidates should have completed MBBS from an institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Candidates should have completed the one year internship before April 1, 2014.
- Candidates must be registered with State Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- 1. Candidates are required to download application form from the UPPGMET official website.
- 2. Fill in all the mandatory details and send the print out of the application form along with a DD of Rs 1500/- in favour of ‘UPUMCWA’ payable at Bareilly to the following address:
- 3. The Coordinator
- 4. UPPGMET 2014
- 5. 1st Floor, Anand Ashram Complex
- 6. RampurGarden, Bareilly
- 7. Affix recent passport size colored photograph on the designated space. Send the copies of necessary documents along with the filled in application form.
- 8. Keep a copy of printed application form till the completion of admission process.
- 9. Candidates will be provided with the facility to download the admit card once the application is processed after careful scrutiny.
- Registration slip will be available for download in the first week of March 2014.
- Candidates are required to carry the registration slip to the examination center and admit card will be given to the candidate at the examination center only.
- Candidates who haven’t downloaded the registration slip will be entertained at the examination center between 8 am to 9.45 am on the day of examination.
- There will be total number of 250 objective type multiple choice questions.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for negative answers.
- Questions with multiple answers will treated as incorrect answer.
- The cut off percentage for UPPGMET 2014 is 50 % (40% for SC/ST category)
Sale of application forms (online and offline): November 11, 2013
Last date or submission through online and post: March 5, 2014 (tentative)
Issue of registration slip (for admit card): 1st Week March 2014
UPPGMET 2014 Exam Date (Postgraduate Entrance Exam): March 23, 2014
Result: 1st week April (tentative)
Counseling dates: After 1st week April (tentative)
To know more Information about UPPGMET 2014 click here