Processional Courses Admission 2014 Applications are invited from eligible candidates of Karnataka including the wards of Jammu and Kashmiri migrants for registration to the Common Entrance Test 2014 to Professional Courses detailed herein under for the seats to be notified by the Govt in the Professional Educational Institutions in the State for the academic year 2014-15
How to Apply:
- Candidates must download the Bank Challan and pay the application fees in any one of the banks – State Bank of Mysore, Indian Bank and Central Bank of India.
- Candidates can avail the application forms from their respective schools, colleges in Karnataka after submitting the KEA copy of the bank challan.
- They should fill all the particulars in this form and must affix their left hand thumb impression in the space provided in KCET 2014 Application Form.
- They should submit the duly filled in Application Form of Karnataka CET 2014 to the principal of their respective colleges, schools.
- After submitting, candidates must collect their KCET 2014 Admit Cards from the respective colleges, schools on the specified dates (Mid April, 2014 tentatively).
Payment of Application fees at Bank March 8 to 17, 2014
Tagged: 2014, Ayurveda, Bangalore, BDS, Dental, Eligibility Criteria, Engineering, Homoeopathy, Karnataka Common Entrance Test, KCET, Malleshwaram, MBBS, MEDICAL, Naturopathy, Processional Courses Admission, Sampige Road, Technology, Unani, Yoga