(A STATUTORY BODY OF THE GOVT. OF INDIA)
7th Floor, Chanderlok Building, Janpath, New Delhi – 110001
Ph.: 011-23724151-57, 23724179
- AICTE announces the schedule for conducting National Level Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) Second test for academic year 2015-16 to select suitable students for admission in management programmes.
- The candidates are given two opportunities to appear in CMAT; first in September, 2014 and second in February, 2015. The better of two scores will be used for admission for 2015-16.
- Graduates in any discipline or Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for 2015 can apply for CMAT online.
- Online from 6th November, 2014 to 5th January, 2015 on website
- Choice of 3 dates and 3 cities of India for online examination in the order of preference may be entered.
- Allotment will be based on first come first served. Actual allotment however will be subject to availability of the slots in a particular city.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective State Governments for allotting the students through central counseling or otherwise as per their notified admission procedure for MBA and as per Court directives for PGDM.
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/University Departments.
|CMAT 2015-16 (Second Test) for any test centre in India||Rs. 1400 + Bank charges as applicable||Rs. 700 + Bank charges as applicable|
Note: Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
|Net Banking/ Credit / Debit Card||Online through Website|
|Cash Payment||Through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India|
Note: AICTE reserves the right to change or cancel any test venue / centre and/or change the test time and dates at their own discretion.
|Helpline number: 022-40679404||Phone support availability: 6th November, 2014 to 25th April, 2015 (24X7)|
|Fax Number: 022-25814283|
|Registration window opens on||06.11.2014|
|Last Date for Online Registration||05.01.2015|
|Print out of Hall ticket||From 30.01.2015|
|Computer based test dates||19.02.2015 to 22.02.2015|
|Test Timings||9.30 am -12.30 pm
2.30 pm – 5.30 pm
|Declaration of result||25.03.2015|
|Print out of Score Cards||25.03.2015 to 25.04.2014|
To know more Information about CMAT 2015 (Second Test) click here