Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur, Karnataka
Phone-No: 08352 – 262770, Fax: 08352- 263303
Shri BM Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre
(Recognized by the medical council of India, New Delhi
Srilanka medical council, Srilanka)
Smt Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur
Tel-08352-264030, 262541, 262770 Extn 2313/2328
BLDE University invites application for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test 2015 (BLDEU-PGET-2015) from eligible candidates
MD: General Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology, Anaesthesiology, Microbiology, Comm Medicine, Pathology, Physiology, Anatomy
MS: General surgery, Obst and Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT
Diploma: DGO, DCH, D.Ortho, DLO, DA, DCP
The number of PG seats in the existing subjects is likely to be increased and fresh PG courses likely to be started.
Only those candidates, who satisfy or likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to Post Graduate courses will be considered eligible to appear for the BLDEU-PGET-2015 and subsequently for admission to the course.
Eligibility requirements to appear for BLDEU-PGET-2015 and admission to the medical Post Graduate Diploma and Degree Courses are:-
- The candidates seeking admission to these courses should have passed MBBS from the college recognized by Medical Council of India.
- As specified by Medical Council of India, the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate courses shall be:
- General category 50 percent
- SC/ ST & OBC (OBC as declared by Government of Karnataka from time to time) Category 40 percent
- Candidates with 40 to 70% locomotor disability of lower limbs (as certified by competent issuing authority) category 45 percent.
- The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship / would be completing.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI students are exempted from BLDEU-PGET-2015. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures should be sent to the University.
Note: provision for online submission of application is not available.
- Ensure that a) Demand Draft for Rs 4,000/- is drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDEUniversity, Bijapur-586103 b) Ensure that the D.D is payable at Bijapur-586103, Karnataka State. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected for any reasons (because of incomplete information or ineligibility of the candidate) or if the candidate does not appear for the Entrance Test.
- To generate the application form, Data Entry has to be made properly and completely, as this data form University data base and will be considered as final record.
- The completed application form must have the signature of the candidate, left thumb impression, signature of candidate’s parent/guardian and authentication by a Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institute where the candidate has completed his/her M.B.B.S degree/
- Do not send any ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS along with the application form.
- Affix your recent (not older than six months) color photograph in the space provided.
- Photographs should be of passport size, sharp and clear.
- Candidate, who regularly wears spectacles, shall send his photograph wearing spectacle.
- Person should not wear Goggle, Cap etc which will mask identity. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will be rejected
- Photograph should not be stapled or pinned on the application form.
- Signature and attestation is not required on the photograph.
- Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without any notice to the candidate.
- Any application received after the last date shall not be accepted; whatever may be the cause.
- The application form is said to be complete only if it is enclosed with all the documents mentioned below and after verification of the same submitted in person / speed post / courier. The completed forms should be sent to The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,Sholapur Road, Bijapur – 586103, Karnataka State, India.
Entrance Test: 25th January, 2015
Last date for Submission form: 15th January, 2015
To know more Information about BLDEU PGET 2015 please click here