Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers, based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences.
- Only male citizens of India and Ex-service officers who are medically fit.
- Age – 18 to 42 years as on 31 DEC 2014.
- Qualification – Graduate from any recognized university.
- Employment – Gainfully Employed in Central Govt/Semi Govt/ Pvt Firm/ Own business/Self Employed.
- Note: Serving Employees of Armed Forces/Police/Para Military Forces are not eligible.
- One month basic training in the first year of
- Two months annual training camp every year including the first year.
- Three months Post Commissioning training within first two years at IMA Dehradun.
Date of written Exam:- 08 FEB 2015.
- PART I – Short Essay.
- PART II – Objective type question on General Awareness includes issues related to Political / Economical affairs, International Situation and Sports.
- Commission is granted in the rank of Lieutenant.
- Pay and Allowances and privileges will be same as Regular Army Officers when embodied for training and military service.
- Promotions upto Lt Col by time scale subject to fulfilling laid down criteria. Promotion to Colonel and Brigadier by selection.
- Officers commissioned in TA Infantry may be called out for military service for longer duration depending on requirement.
|RANK||PAY BANDS /
|LT COLONEL P||PB-4/37400-67000||8000||6000|
All desirous civilian candidates can obtain APPLICATION FORM, from EMPLOYMENT NEWSPAPER or download from website (FREE OF COST) and send it along with self addressed stamped envelope of 28 x12 cms size, two passport size photographs and postal stamps worth Rs.12/- (Rs. 25/- for J&K) affixed on envelop (NO OTHER COST FOR SUBMISSION) to the respective TA Group Headquarters as per the area
|ZONE||DOMICILE OF STATE/UT||WRITTEN
|APPLICATION TO BE SUBMITTED TO|
|1.||Zone I||Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi and Chandigarh||Chandigarh||Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Western
Command, Building No.750, Sector-8B,
Chandigarh-160018. Ph No.0172-2547864
|2.||Zone II||Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh,
Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Chhatisgarh
|Commander, TA Group Headquarters Central
Command, Lucknow (UP) – 226002
Ph No.0522- 2482278
|3.||Zone III||West Bengal, Assam, Manipur, Tripura,
Nagaland , Mizoram, Meghalaya, Sikkim and
|Commander, TA Group Headquarters, Eastern
Command, Fort William,Kolkata (WB) – 700021.
Ph No.033- 22313227
|4.||Zone IV||Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Kerala,
Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Goa,
Puducherry, Daman Diu, Lakshadweep,
Andaman & Nicobar, Dadar and Nagar Haveli.
|Commander, TA Group Headquarters Southern
Command, Pune-411001. Ph No.020-26102848
|5.||Zone V||Jammu & Kashmir||Udhampur &
|Commander, TA Group Headquarters Northern
Command, Udhampur (J&K) – 182101
Ph No.01992- 243592
- Candidates whose applications forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam and interview), by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB), at the respective TA Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
NOTE: Candidate who passed written test of PIB are required to bring the following attested documents by a Gazetted officer at the time of interview:-
- Certified copy of all educational qualification certificates alongwith original certificate (matric onwards).
- Latest physical fitness certificate from a registered MBBS Doctor.
- Copy of Identity proof with photographs (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving license etc).
- Service certificate by candidates employed in Central Govt / Union Territory / State Govt / Semi Govt / Private Sector Authenticated by Head Office.
- Self employed candidates or having own Business are required to submit an Affidavit on Non-Judicial stamp paper of minimum value duly attested stating nature of self employment and income earned annually.
FOR EX SERVICE OFFICERS ONLY
- Ex Service Officers of three services should send their applications alongwith release order and release medical board direct to Addl Directorate General TA, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army), ‘L’ Block, New Delhi-01.
- The candidates will be screened by an Army HQ Selection Board (ASB) held at Addl Dte Gen TA, GS Branch, ‘L’ Block, Church Road, New Delhi which is followed by a Medical Board at New Delhi (Armed Forces Clinic) and Police Verification for shortlisted candidates.
Last date Submission of Application form: 31st December, 2014
Written Exam: 08 February, 2015
To know more Information about entrance please click here