Management House, 14 Institutional Area
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Telephone: +911124608500, 47673020
MAT to continue as an entrance test to PGDM institutes across India as per Supreme Court of India on 18th February 2013.
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
|Section||No of questions||Time suggested|
|Data analysis and sufficiency||40||35|
|Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|Indian and global environment||40||30|
Candidates can prepare as per the given AIMA MAT 2015 February examination patter which will help them fetch good marks in the examination. Candidates can check the above sections and manage their time accordingly in the examination. They can try to solve the mock test paper according to the time suggested to see where they are lacking.
Graduates in any discipline.
Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Register online at website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Register online at website by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking.
- Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link
- Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
All Forms received at AIMA are scanned / validated within 5 days and the Form Numbers of such received forms will be available on website
Further, your form is scrutinized and if found in order; it is provisionally registered.
MAT Registration Form received later than the due date is liable to be rejected. Neither any correspondence in this regard will be entertained nor will the fee be refunded.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website on or after 24 January 2015 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the candidates opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Candidate’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
- The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., 01 February 2015 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from 07 February 2015 in different time slots.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is limited and it can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on 07 February 2015 itself.
- If the number of candidates registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these candidates have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on 01 February 2015.
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes/University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
Important Notice: Applicants are advised to check the approval/recognition status of various programs directly from the concerned Authorities/ Institutes/ Universities.
AIMA HAS COME ACROSS A COUPLE OF CASES WHERE THE ASPIRING CANDIDATES’ MAT SCORE IS NOT ACCEPTED BY SOME PARTICIPATING INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES FOR ADMISSION TO MBA FULL TIME COURSE DESPITE THEIR CONFIRMATION TO AIMA AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION BY INCORPORATING THEIR NOTIFICATIONS IN MAT BULLETIN. CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO RECHECK WITH THE CONCERNED INSTITUTES/UNIVERSITIES BEFORE APPLYING FOR MAT.
Last Date For sale of Forms: 17 January 2015 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 January 2015 (Monday)
Last Date for Online Registration: 17 January 2015 (Saturday)
Last Date for submission of filled in Online Registration Forms at AIMA, New Delhi: 19 January 2015 (Monday)
Paper Based Test: 01 February 2015 (Sunday)
Computer Based Test: 07 February 2015 (Saturday)
To know more Information about MAT 2015 please click here