ARCH Academy of Design conducts AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) for Undergraduate (4yr) & Postgraduate (2yr) programmes. For the convenience of prospective applicants, the Exam is conducted in two modes – Online and Offline(Centre Based). Both versions of the exam test the aesthetic sense, creativity & design sensitivity of students seeking fulfilling careers in the various fields of design. It also tests the logical reasoning & problem solving aptitude of the student. ARCH invites applications for AIEED ’15 towards its UG & PG programmes for Academic year 2015.
Fashion Design 30
Interior Design 30
Jewellery Design 30
Graphic Design 15
Craft Product Design 15
Design Management 15
BVA (Bachelor in Visual Arts) 24
Fashion Design 15
Interior Design 15
Jewellery Design 15
Lifestyle Accessory Design 15
Design Communication 15
Strategic Design Management 15
Strategic Mgmt & Leadership 15
- Students who have Appeared for/Cleared Class 10+2 (CBSE/ICSE/IB/State Board/NIOS or equivalent as per UGC Guidelines) are eligible to write AIEED Exam. Only these 10+2 Appearing or Cleared applicants are eligible for the UOR/ KSOU University degree component of the programme.
- As per Pearson-Edexcel norms, all students 16 years and above are eligible for the International Undergraduate level course and can therefore, also apply. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ degree in 1 year from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC embedded in the 4 year programme at ARCH.
- Students applying for 4 YR Undergraduate Interior Design program with a valid NATA score/ AIEEE rank are exempted from AIEED exam and will be called for interview directly.
- Class 10+1 Students can also write AIEED 2014-15. Qualifying students will be eligible for direct admission in Academic yr 2016 after clearing the interview.
- Graduates or students pursuing graduation in any discipline from a recognized university can apply for this programme.
- Additionally, as per Pearson-Edexcel guidelines, all students 19 years and above are eligible for the Strategic Management & Leadership Programme as well as the Design Management Programmes. Here no other previous learning achievements are considered as requirements for admission. These aspirants have the incredible opportunity of still culminating their studies with a ‘Top Up’ MBA degree in 6 months from any of the Pearson Edexcel listed Universities around the world after having finished the Pearson Edexcel BTEC Level 7 programme at ARCH.
- MBA aspirants can apply for Strategic Design Management and Strategic Management & Leadership with their recent CAT/MAT scores. They also will have to clear the AIEED exam and the Interview and submit their Statement of Purpose (SOP) prior to the Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates seeking admission under this category should attach the following documents along with the application form:
- An attested copy of the relevant pages of the passport.
- Equivalence certificate from the concerned Embassy acknowledging & affirming the educational qualifications of the candidate.
- An attested copy of proof of status of NRI/Foreign national.
- A Demand Draft of USD 75 in favor of ARCH Educational Society, Jaipur at Plot No 9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar Institutional Area, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur-302017
Arch Educational Society
9, Govind Marg, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
List of Account Numbers
Account Name: Arch Educational Society
Bank of India, M.I.Road, Jaipur
A/c No. – 660020100003311
IFSC CODE – BKID0006600
MICR CODE – 302013002
To know more Information about AIEED 2015 please click here