(University established under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956)
Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tel. 0877-2286799, 0877-2287649 Ext. 222, 229
Fax No. 0877-2287809
Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Entrance Test (CSSET-2015) & Combined Shiksha Acharya (M.Ed) Entrance Test (CSAET-2015) The Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, New Delhi will conduct Combined Shiksha Shastri (B.Ed) Entrance Test (CSSET) and Combined Shiksha Acharya (M. Ed) Entrance Test (CSAET) at specified centres in different parts of the country. Eligible candidates can apply.
- CSSET (B.Ed)
- A pass in Shastri/B.A. (Sanskrit) or equivalent in 10+2+3 pattern with minimum 50% marks Or A pass in two year Shastri/B.A. (Sanskrit)/equivalent with 50% marks and a pass in one year Bridge course/ Setu or one year of Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit)/equivalent Or A pass in Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit)/equivalent Those who are appearing for qualifying examination can also apply.
Age: Minimum age 20 years as on 01st October, 2015
- CSAET (M. Ed)
- A pass in Acharya/M.A. (Sanskrit)/equivalent with Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed (with Sanskrit Methodology) along with minimum 55% aggregate marks in both (at least 50% marks in both theory and Practical required separately in Shiksha Shastri/B.Ed) Those who are appearing for qualifying examination can also apply
- By submitting crossed demand draft of 700/- in person in any of the following places or Rs.750/- by post by sending a request to the Co-coordinator, CSSET & CSAET SLBS Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati-517507
- All demand drafts should be in favour of Registrar, “Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeeth Tirupati”, any nationalized bank payable at Tirupati.
- Application form and guidelines can also be downloaded from the website in and sent along with demand draft of Rs. 700/- to the above mentions address at Tirupati.
Applications Form: Campuses of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan; Eklavya Campus, C/o Swami Vivekananda Mahavidyalaya, Mohanpur, Harinakhala, P.O Fatikchara, Via-Kamalghat, West Tripura-799210; 2) Ved Vyas Campus, Vill. Balahar, Teh. Dehra, Distt. Kangra-177108; 3) Sh. Ranbir Campus, Villigae & Post-Kot-Bhalwal, (Near Central Jail) Teh./Distt-Jammu-18122 (Jammu); 4) Guruvayoor Campus, P.O.-Puranattukara, Disst-Thrishur-680551 (Kerala); 5) Rajiv Gandhi Campus, P.O. Sringeri, Distt-Chikkmagalur-577139 (Karnataka); 6) K.J. Somaiya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Poly Technic Building, Vidya Vihar-400077 (Mumbai); 7) Bhopal Campus, Sanskrit Marg, Bag Sewania, Bhopal-462043 (MP); 8) Shri Sadashiva Campus, Near Mochi Sahi Chaak, Puri-752001 (Odisha); 9) Jaipur Campus, Triveni Nagar, Gopalpura by pass, Jaipur-302018 (Rajasthan); 10) Lucknow Campus, Vishal Khand-04, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010, (U.P); 11) Ganganath Jha Campus, Chandra Shekhar Azad Park, Allahabad-221002 (U.P); 12) Head quarter office of Sansthan, Examination Branch, 56-57, Institutional Area, D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 *Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati-517507 (Andhra Pradesh) Sh. Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Vidyapeetha, Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi-110016
Issue of application form 19th January, 2015
Last Date for Receipt of application form 06th March, 2015
Date of Examinations 9th May, 2015
To know more Information about entrance please click here