Barjala, Jirania-799046, Tripura (West), Ph.: +91-381-2348546
The NIMCET 2015 is NIT MCA Common Entrance Test 2015, a National Level Test conducted by NITs for admission in to their MCA programme. The admission to the MCA programme in to NITs at Agartala, Allahabad, Bhopal, Calicut, Durgapur, Jamshedpur, Kurukshetra, Raipur, Surathkal, Tiruchirappalli and Warangal for the year 2015-16 is based on the Rank obtained in NIMCET 2015 ONLY
- NIT Agartala
- NIT Allahabad
- NIT Bhopal
- NIT Calicut
- NIT Durgapur
- NIT Jamshedpur
- NIT Kurukshetra
- NIT Raipur
- NIT Surathkal
- NIT Tiruchirappalli
- NIT Warangal
- Indian Nationals securing@ at least 60% marks in aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10 point scale (55% marks or 6.0 CGPA on a 10 point scale in case of SC, ST) in
- BSc, BSc (Hons), BCA, BIT of minimum three years full-time
- BE, BTech or equivalent from a recognized University is eligible to appear for NIMCET 2015.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year, semester of B.Sc, B.Sc (Hons), BCA, BIT of minimum 3 years or BE, BTech in the academic year 2015-16 are also eligible to apply for NIMCET 2015. Such candidates shall have to furnish the proof (in the form of a certificate issued by the head of institution where the candidate has studied) that he, she is appearing for the examinations during the academic year 2015-16 and can submit the proof of fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NIMCET 2015 preferably at the time of Counseling, Admission but not later than 15th September, 2015, failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled by the respective NITs. NIMCET 2015 will not reserve a seat to a candidate due to any reason claimed for not fulfilling the eligibility criteria including the delay in publishing the results by the concerned University, institute.
- Students who have completed, completing degree BSc, BSc (Hons), BCA, BIT of 3 years from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided their programme is approved by UGC, AICTE and Distance Education Council (DEC) of Govt. of India.
- The percentages of marks in qualifying degree are to be calculated on the basis of marks obtained in all the subjects studied in all the years including languages, optional and additional subjects studied, if any. The aggregate of all the subjects in all the years computed using this method of calculation alone be considered by NIMCET 2015for deciding eligibility.
Candidates should apply for NIMCET-2015 through Online only
Candidates must follow instructions strictly as given in the website Applications not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified
Candidates should pay the non-refundable processing fee (Rs. 1800/- for OPEN/OBC and Rs. 900/- for SC/ST) through NIMCET-2015 website only before final submission of the online application form in the website
Candidates should register on NIMCET-2015 website with login, password and then fill all the details as per the Online Form
After successful filling of data online and pressing submit button, a complete application form with unique application number will be generated. Candidate must quote this unique application number in future correspondences till the test is conducted
Candidates are required to take printout of the generated application form and send it with e-receipt of the payment and all relevant documents – “The Secretary, NIMCET-2015, National Institute of Technology Agartala, Barjala, Jirania-799046, Tripura (W)” by Speed Post/Registered Post on or before 20th April 2015
To know more Information about NIMCET 2015 please click here