Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU), Lucknow would conduct State Entrance Examination known as UPSEE for admission to Govt.-aided institutions and Private Unaided institutions affiliated to UPTU, and some other state universities of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2015-2016 in:
- Engineering (B.Tech.) / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.) / Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) /Architecture (B.Arch.) / Hotel Management (BHMCT) / Fashion & Apparel Design (BFAD)/Fine Arts (BFA) in 1st year as also in 2nd year (lateral entry) in B.Tech and B.Pharm (OMR Based Test) on 19th April, 2015
- 1st year MBA / MCA /MAM (Dual Degree 5 years) course and 2nd year MCA (Lateral Entry) will be conducted ON-LINE (COMPUTER BASED ENTRANCE TEST) on 18th April, 2015. SCHEME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, giving papers for various courses, candidates can opt from:
|DATE OF EXAM.||COURSE||PAPER CODE||DETAILS OF PAPERS|
|19.04.15 SUNDAY||B.Tech.||1||(Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)|
|B.Tech. (Bio Bechnology)||1 or 2||(Physics, Chemistry and Mathmetics or
(Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
|B.Pharm.||1 or 2||(Physics, Chemistry and Mathmetics or
(Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
|B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)||3||(AG I, AG II and AG III)|
|B.Arch.||4||Mathematics and Aptitude Test (Architecture)|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA||5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness|
|B.Tech/BPharm (II year Lateral entry)||6/7/8||Aptitude Test in Engg. (Diploma) / Pharmacy (Diploma) / B.Sc.|
|MBA (1st year)||09||Aptitude Test for MBA (On-line Test)|
|MCA (1st year||10||Aptitude Test for MCA (On-line Test)|
|MAM (1st year of 5 year
|11||Aptitude Test for MAM (On-line Test)|
|MCA (IInd year Lateral Entry)||12||Aptitude Test for MCA (On-line Test) (For details refer website)|
- First year:Tech. / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)/ B.Pharm./ BHMCT/ BFAD/BFA, candidate must have passed intermediate exam, of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam, or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University with minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in the subject groups, without grace marks. Please refer to information brochure available with website.
- First year: Arch., a candidate must have passed intermediate exam, of U.P. Board or 10+2 level exam, or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate plus clearly passing without grace marks in each subject of the compulsory and optional subjects. A candidate possessing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central/ State Govt., securing minimum 50% marks in aggregate is also eligible for admission to the first year of B.Arch.(paper-4). Please see information brochure available with website.
- First year: MBA, candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized university of India, passing clearly without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category (refer website)
- First year: MCA, candidate must have passed bachelor’s degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized university with Mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or graduate level. The candidate must have clearly passed without grace marks with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks for General & OBC and 45% for SC/ST category (refer website).
- First year: MAM (Dual degree), a candidate must have passed Intermediate exam, of U.P. Board or 10+2 level of exam, or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University and securing minimum 45% marks without grace (40% for SC/ST category) in aggregate (refer to website).
- Second year (lateral entry):Tech., candidate must have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course, securing minimum 45% marks for General & OBC and 40% marks for SC/ST category in aggregate or three years B.Sc. degree plus having passed 10+2 exam, with Mathematics as one subject, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category in B.Sc. as per details provided in the brochure available with website).
- Second year (Lateral Entry): B.Pharm., candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy, securing minimum aggregate marks of 45% for General & OBC and 40% for SC/ST category), website.
- Second year (Lateral Entry): MCA, candidate must have passed BCA / BSc(IT/CS) of minimum three years from any recognized Indian University or its Equivalent recognized by AIU, with minimum 50% ( 45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate plus having mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level or Graduation level (refer website).
(a) Those appearing in the qualifying exam. are also eligible to appear in UPSEE-2015 but subject to the condition that they must fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counseling.
(b) Criteria for admissions for NRI and Kashmiri migrants category will be published later, in May, 2015 as per the norms to be laid down by the Govt. of U.P. / AICTE. Such candidates need not appear in UPSEE-2015.
(c) State Govt. has permitted 20% of total sanctioned seats in Private Institutions to be filled up on the basis of JEE (Main)-2015, merit for admissions to Engineering Technology / Architecture courses; 10% of them will be filled by U.P. domicile candidates on U.P. State merit using State reservation policy and remaining 10% seats will be filled through All India Merit Candidates without reservation.
(d) State Govt. has also permitted 20% of total sanctioned seats of MBA in Private Institutions to be filled on the basis of CMAT- 2015 merit (Common Management Admission Test).
EXAMINATION FEE: Rs. 800.00 for General / OBC category & Rs. 400.00 for SC/ST category and Female of all category.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION ABOUT BROCHURE/APPLICATION FORM:
- The application form, Information Brochure and instructions to fill up application form is available online on website
- For ONLINE application, visit at website. The link for submission of application ONLINE is available from February, 25, 2015 to March 25, 2015. For OFFLINE submission, candidate may contact any of Help-Desks at Institutions of UPTU.
- For both ONLINE and OFFLINE applications, the confirmation page must reach to the Registrar, UPSEE-2015, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow 226021 by March 31, 2015 (5.00 PM) by registered/speed post. The Confirmation Page received after the due date or through any other means shall not be accepted. The University will not be responsible for the Confirmation Page missed/ not received / any delay on the part of post office or for any other reason whatsoever. The list of designated HELP-DESK at affiliated Institutions of UPTU will also be available at website.
- The details of tuition fee for the institutions affiliated to UPTU is available on the website of Fee Fixation Committee website.
Last date for application: Wednesday, March 25, 2015.
Last date of receipt of “conformation page” along with challan: Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
For PG programs: Saturday, April 18, 2015.
For UG programs: Sunday, April 19, 2015.
To know more Information about UPSEE 2015 please click here