Loni-413736, Tal-Rahata, Dist-Ahmednagar (M.S.)
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences was given a status of Deemed University from 29th September, 2003 by Human Resource Development Ministry, Govt. of India on the advise of UGC under section (3) of UGC Act 1956 vide their notification No. F-9-11/2000-U.3.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Common Entrance Test (PIMS-AICET-UG 2015) to be conducted by the Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni for selection of students to MBBS. Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery and BDS. Bachelor of Dental Surgery course run by the constituent colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni
Rural Medical College
Rural Dental College
MBBS Intake 125
BDS Intake BDS
Application form fee Rs. 500
Entrance Test Fee Rs. 1500
MBBS: Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery
BDS: Bachelor of Dental Surgery
The respective Colleges are recognized by U.G.C (University Grants Commission) / M.C.I. (Medical Council of India) /D.C.I. (Dental Council of India) for both Undergradaute and post graduate courses.
Candidates who have appeared for and are expecting results of the respective final qualifying examinations can also appear for the Entrance Test.
- For M.B.B.S/BDS Program
- Candidate must be Indian National.
- The nationality certificate issued by the District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Chief Metropolitan Magistrate or a valid passport will be considered as a proof of Nationality.
- Candidate must have passed qualifying examination i.e. HSC (or equivalent) examination with the subject Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Candidate belonging to general category must have passed in the subjects of Physics,Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC ( or equivalent) examination.
- Candidate belonging to backward classes must have passed in the subjects of Physics,Chemistry, Biology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the HSC (or equivalent) examination.
- Candidate should be either of 17 years of age on or attain this age as on 31st December of the Academic year in which admission is sought.
- The candidates who are appearing for qualifying examination i.e. HSC (or equivalent) in February/March of the respective academic year are eligible to appear for entrance examination, however they must fulfill the eligibility condition at the time of counseling.
- Candidate belonging to general category should obtain minimum 50% marks in CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by this DeemedUniversity. However, admission will be on the basis of merit.
- Candidate belonging to backward classes should obtain minimum 40% marks in CET (Common Entrance Test) conducted by this DeemedUniversity. However, admission will be on the basis of merit.
- Candidates studied (qualifying examination) under foreign system in India, are required to obtain equivalence certificate from AIU (Association of Indian University (AIU), New Delhi.)
Admission to all Undergraduate and postgraduate program will be on the basis of performance in the All India Entrance Test conducted by PIMS University.
Admissions to all courses offered by University is steered by Admission Committee consisting of experienced persons.
The Admission Committee is responsible for conduct of the entrance test, declaration of results and merit list, counseling and final admission to the courses.
The AICET (All India Entrance) is conducted at various places in India for selection of candidates for admission to various courses offered by the constituent colleges of PIMS University.
Mode of Entrance:
The duration of the AICET is of three hours.
The test is conducted on the predefined syllabus depending upon courses.
The question paper for the CET consists 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQ), each correct answer carries one mark.
There is no negative marking.
The AICET is conducted during May-June every year for undergraduate courses and in January for PG courses
General Category: 85 % seats of each course are in this category. The admission to this category will be made on the basis of interse- merit of the candidates at AICET.
FN (Foreign Nationals) / PIO(Persons of Indian Origin) / NRI(Non-Resident Indians) Category : 15 % seats of each course are allocated in this category.
Distribution of seats for post graduate courses:
General Category: 50 % seats of each course are in this category. The admission to this category is made on the basis of interse- merit of the candidates at AICET.
Management Category: 50 % seats of each course are allocated in this category. The admission to this category is also made on the basis of interse- merit of the candidates at AICET.
Candidates can apply to University courses using any of the following 3 options:
Download the application form from this website and send it to University by desired date.
The prospectus can be purchased from University Admissions office or by writing to the following address on payment of Rs. 500/- (for by post add Rs.200.00 towards postal charges). The DD should be drawn in the name of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, Loni payable at Pune.
Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
The prospectus is available at selected places in Mumbai, Pune,Aurangabad, Ahmednagar , Nashik, Chandigarh, Hyderabad , Kochi & Delhi.
The annual fees payable by the candidates admitted to the constituent Colleges of Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences, will be subject to review every year.
Medical & Dentistry Post Graduate Courses Fees for the academic year 2015-16 are as below
|Course||General category||NRI/PIO/FN/Management Category||Deposit|
|M.B.B.S.||7,40,000/- *||upto Five Times of Merit Seat||5,000/-|
|B.D.S.||3,60,000/- *||upto five times of merit seat||5,000/-|
The tuition fee for M.B.B.S course shall be increased by 15% and tuition fee for B.D.S.course shall be increased by 10% of the existing fees for the remaining period of the course from the Academic year 2017-18.
- Navi Mumbai
University reserves the right to change or cancel any Test Center. In such a case concerned candidates will be informed accordingly.
The address of examination center assigned to candidate will be given in Hall Ticket. No request for change of center mentioned in application form shall be entertained.
Note: Only 400 candidates will be accomodated in Mumbai Center on first come first basis. Remaining candidates desiring Mumbai Center will be accomodated in Navi Mumbai Center.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: April 1, 2015
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form with Late Fee (Rs 2000): April 7, 2015
Distribution of Hall Ticket: between 01.03.2015 to 09.04.2015
Date & Time of Entrance Test Examination: Saturday, 2nd May 2015 from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Annoucement of Results: 4th June 2015
Date of Counseling: 23th June 2015 to 26th June 2015.
Commecement of Classes: 1 Septemebr 2015
To know more Information about PIMS-AICET-UG 2015 please click here