268/70, Chandresh Bhavan Gr. Floor
Room No-9, Shahid Bhagat Sing Road,
Fort, Mumbai – 400 001.
Tel.: 91- 22– 22641603, 2264 1361
Fax: +91- 22– 2264 1362
Asso CET 2015 is a national level examination conducted by the Association of Management of Unaided Private Medical and Dental Colleges, Maharashtra (AMUPMDC), and is the pre requisite exam for admissions to undergraduate health sciences courses i.e. MBBS/BDS/BSc Nursing/BAMS/BPTh/BOTh in various private colleges across the state of Maharashtra.
|Faculty||No. of Colleges||Total Intake||Faculty||No of Colleges||Total Intake|
|Medical (MBBS)||8||920||Physiotherapy (B.P.Th.)||20||670|
|Dental (BDS)||18||1540||Nursing (B.Sc.)||50||2110|
- A candidate who has passed final MBBS / BDS Examination from a recognized Medical/ Dental College included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Act 1956/ Dentist Act, 1993 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India/ Dental Council of India or Maharashtra Medical/ Dental Council or State Medical/ Dental Council after completing one-year compulsory rotating internship will be eligible to appear for APGM/APGD-CET 2015.
- The full/ permanent MCI/MMC/DCI/MDC registration is a condition precedent for appearing at APGM/APGD CET and its proof including submission of application for registration should be enclosed.
- A candidate who has completed one year compulsory Internship or is likely to complete the same on or before 31st March 2015 can appear for APGM/APGD-CET 2015.
- Candidates likely to complete their internship on or before 31/03/2015 should submit documentary proof from their Principals/Dean of the college regarding the likely date of completion of Internship. Candidate will be fully responsible for submitting correct information in the Application Form.
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing / completed the course are not eligible for appearing at APGM/APGD-CET 2015. Candidates who have completed PG Diploma is eligible to appear for the APGM CET-2015 for admission to PG Degree in the same subject only.
- Candidate should preserve the printout of Application Form for his/her personal records and for subsequent use.
- Candidates who are not completing internship on or before 31/03/2015.
- Candidates who are registered for PG Degree/Diploma and have not completed the terms.
- Candidates who are previously registered and pursuing / completed the PG degree course or have obtained PG degree.
- Candidates who have NOT obtained permanent MMC/MCI/MDC/DCI registration at the time of submission of application form along with those who will be completing internship by 31/03/2015, such candidates will have to submit it by 02/05/2015 latest.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: The information Brochure and online application Form will be available from 05/01/2015 to 24/01/2015. Before filling Online Application form download information brochure of APGM CET 2015 and APGD CET 2015 and read the same carefully. The online form should be submitted as mentioned below. Online application for APGM CET-2015 and APGD CET 2015 Link will be available on website.
- Go through the Instructions for filling online form. After reading Instructions, applicant has to click NEXT button to display Online Application form.
- Application form will be displayed.
- Candidate should fill all the application form along with Scanned photograph and signature.
- System will validate required fields before allowing him for submission.
- Eligible Candidate only will be able to submit the form. There is provision to make changes in the Application Form. However, before Clicking on the “SUBMIT” Button, Candidate should verify the Correctness of entries made in application form. There is no provision to make changes in the application form once “SUBMIT” button is clicked.
- During submission system will ask the Candidate for Password.
- Bank Challan will be Displayed in duplicate.
- Candidate should take printout of Bank Challan, With this Challan pay the fee towards the Processing & Exam total of Rs 3,000.00 by cash in account of AMUPMDC in any Branch of State Bank of India on next Working Day onwards, from the day of Printing of Challan and obtain your copy of Challan showing Journal ID/Transaction ID. AMUPMDC APGM/APGD CET 2015
- Unique Application No./Username will be available on challan for the fee Rs. 3,000/- for Processing Fee & Examination Fee and same details will be mailed to the Candidate on his given E-mail ID.
- ‘LOG IN’ Link will be available on website
- Candidate should login with Application No. /User Name and Password to Verify the Application Form.
- Applicants need not send copy of Application Form or any Document to this office. However he can take printout of Application Form for his/her personal records.
- The Applicants must possess the required criteria and education qualification as mentioned in the Information Brochure of APGM CET 2015 and APGD CET 2015.
- Please note that if you commit any mistake in filling the online Application Form, it cannot be corrected by this office. The office will take no responsibility of any kind for such Forms.
- From scheduled date, Candidate can take printout of Admit card.
- Candidate has to go to Centre with original Admit Card and Photo ID proof.
- No documents to be attached with the application form.
Availability of Online Application Forms: 23/03/2015 to 25/04/2015
Last date for Submission of Filled in Forms: 25/04/2015
Entrance Exam Date: 17th May, 2015
To know more Information about AMUPMDC 2015 please click here