Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
0542 236 8558
Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Varanasi has announced the exam dates for Pre Ayurveda Entrance Test (PAT), which will be conducted in July 2015. BHU PAT will be held on Sunday, July 26, 2015.
BHU PAT is conducted for taking to admission to Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) program offered at Faculty of Ayurveda, Institute of Medical Sciences and Bachelor of Pharmacy in Ayurveda (B.Pharm (Ay))/Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS) program offered at Rajiv Gandhi South Campus, Barkachha, Mirzapur for the academic year 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for BHU PAT 2015:
- Candidate shall be eligible to appear in BHU-PAT-2015, if he/she:
- Is an Indian national.
- Has passed the intermediate Science or Pre-Medical Course/12 years of 10+2 examination or equivalent examination of recognized Indian university/board/ council with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English (hereinafter called the qualifying examination).
- Has obtained not less than 50% of the total marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together at the qualifying examination.
Application Procedure for BHU PAT 2015:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates has to pay Rs. 1200/- for GEN/OBC and Rs. 800/- for SC/ST candidates through online banking by using credit/ debit card (ATM card) / internet banking.
- The question paper shall be a single paper containing 200 objective questions in English and Hindi.
- The paper will consist of four sections of 50 questions each containing objective type (multiple choices) questions as detailed below:
|Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Monday, May 18, 2015
Date of BHU PAT: Sunday, July 26, 2015
Declaration of result: Monday, August 17, 2015
To know more Information about BHU PAT 2015 please click here