Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No. 6, Cornwell Road, Langford Garden, Richmond Town, Bangalore-560025, Ph.: 080-40999008
AMPCK UG CET – 2015 (MBBS and BDS) Applications have been invited by Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (AMPCK), Bangalore for admission to MBBS and BDS Courses of Academic year 2015-16.
Selection will be done through the Entrance Test Scheduled to be conducted on 30th May 2015 from 09.30 am at three different places viz Bangalore, Mangalore & Raichur.
Intake for AMPCK UGCET-2015 MBBS & BDS Courses
- MVJ Medical College & Research Hospital, Bangalore – (150 Seats)
2. Navodaya Medical College, Raichur – (150 Seats)
3. Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore – (150 Seats)
4. Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangalore (150 Seats)
5. Srinivas Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore (150 Seats)
6. Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore (250 Seats); Total – 1000 Seats
- Bangalore Inst. of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Bangalore – (60 Seats)
2. Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpet – (40 Seats)
3. Navodaya Dental College, Raichur – (100 Seats)
4. Rajarajeswari Dental College & Hospital, Bangalore – (100 Seats)
5. Vydehi Institute of Dental Sciences, Bangalore – (60 Seats)
6. Srinivas Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore – (100 Seats); Total – 460 Seats
Please note: Exact no. of seats available for Counseling in Medical & Dental would be displayed along with counseling details.
Medical, Dental: Candidates should have passed II PUE, 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate in PCB (Those who have appeared and awaiting results of IInd PUE may also apply with the indication “Results are awaited” in the Application form).
The candidate should secure 50% of marks i.e. 90 marks out of total marks of 180 in UGCET 2015 to secure rank and eligible for counseling.
Those candidates who seek Admission under Religious, Linguistic category in Medical, Dental, Engineering such candidates should attach Minority Certificate as reflected in the brochure (Linguistic, Religious) duly signed by the Headmaster of the high school where the candidate studied.
Any other Condition: As stipulated by Competent Authorities.
Candidates should download the admission tickets by entering Mobile Number given in the application form as user name and date of birth as password from the Association’s website and produce the same at the time of entrance test.
The results of the Test would be displayed on the Association’s website on 05th June 2015.
Request for re-totaling or revaluation of OMR sheets will not be entertained as valuation and the subsequent scoring is on scanning method.
No Ranking would be assigned to those candidates who secured less than 90 marks (Out of 180 marks).
The candidates should fill all the columns provided in the application form. No alteration, addition would be allowed when once it is received in the Association office
Downloaded applications should accompany with a demand draft of Rs. 1000, – drawn in favour of AMPCK payable at Bangalore.
All the filled applications should be sent by speed post, private courier to the address the Chief Examiner Association of Minority Professional Colleges in Karnataka (Regd.) (AMPCK), Unit No.205, ‘Lakshmi Apartments’, No.6, Cornwell Road, Langford Garden, Richmond Town, Bangalore-560025 on or before 20th May 2015.
A photocopy of the Application form should be retained by the candidates till the end of the counselling, Admission process.
Candidates should read the Instructions printed on OMR sheets and also on question papers before answering on the OMR sheet.
Last date for receipt of filled Applications: 22nd May 2015
Date of the Test: 30th May 2015 (Timings of test – Physics: 09.30 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.; Chemistry: 11.00 a.m. – 12.00 noon; Biology: 12.30 p.m. – 01.30 p.m.)
To know more Information about entrance please click here