University Rd, Hasanganj, Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh 226007
University of Lucknow (LU), Lucknow has announced the exam dates for Lucknow University Computer Science Admission Test (LUCSAT), which will be conducted in June 2015. The LUCSAT will be held on Sunday, July 05, 2015.
LUCSAT is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) program for the session 2015.
- 10+2 level students of any board (CBSE,ICSE and U.P. board etc.) with a minimum of 50% marks for Gen, OBC and 45% marks for SC,ST and Mathematics, Computer Science, Computer application as one of the subject at intermediate, higher secondary (i.e. 10+2 level) can apply.
- Candidates can obtain the application form from here.
- Application fee, Rs 800/- for general, OBC candidate and Rs. 400/- for SC,ST candidate in application form must be submitted by speed post only along-with demand draft of Rs 800/-for General, OBC candidate and Rs 400/-for SC,ST candidate in favour of “Finance Officer, University of Lucknow, Lucknow ” payable at Lucknow.
- The admission shall be done on the basis of combined entrance test (100 marks). There shall be no negative marking.
- Entrance test question paper will consist of multiple choice questions. Details are as:
- Part – A: 40 Multiple Choice Questions, based on Logical reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, English Comprehension, General Knowledge.
- Part – B: 60 Multiple Choice Questions, based on Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science syllabus of CBSE.
Last date for submission of completed application: Saturday, June 20, 2015.
Date of LUCSAT: Sunday, July 05, 2015.
To know more Information about entrance please click here