ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad
65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana
Telephone Board: 040 – 23440963
Toll Free: 1800 425 55 66 77
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education has announced the exam dates for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT-2015), which will be conducted in December 2015. The IBSAT computer based test will be held from Tuesday, December 15, 2015 to Wednesday, December 30, 2015.
IBSAT is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) programs offered at IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program at Hyderabad campus for the commencing session 2015.
- Candidates should have graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Applicants who have completed their graduation on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL, NELT, IELTS score by May 31, 2016.
- Candidates should have graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and post graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management, Operations from an UGC approved university) with 60% and above marks.
- The IBSAT vouchers will be available at 47 IBS marketing branches and select career launcher centers across Indiafrom Wednesday, August 05, 2015 to Saturday, December 05, 2015
- Candidates can apply online.
- IBSAT bulletin is also available at their marketing offices. It can be purchased by payment of Rs 1600/-.
- IBSAT is a computer based test, being conducted at 100 test centers across India. This test scores a person on the basis of Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- It is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
Date of IBSAT: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 to Wednesday, December 30, 2015.
Announcement of result: Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
Selection process: For MBA, PGPM Program – February 18 to 26, 2016 at IBS Hyderabad and for PhD Program – March 18 to 20, 2016 at IBS Hyderabad
To know more Information about entrance please click here