Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi
Central Teacher Eligibility Test Unit
PS 1-2, Institutional Area, IP Extn, Patparganj, Delhi-110092
Ph. No. 011-22235774, 22240104 Fax: 011-22235775
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the 8th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 20.09.2015 (Sunday) for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII. Candidates can apply only on-line for CTET-SEPT 2015 on CBSE, CTET website
- The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification are eligible for appearing in CTET.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*.
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- Minimum Qualifications for becoming Teacher for Classes VI-VIII: Elementary Stage
Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A, B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed, B.Sc.Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)*.
- Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks in the minimum Educational Qualification for eligibility shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC, ST, OBC, Differently abled.
- Diploma, Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a diploma, degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
- Training to be undergone: A person with D.Ed (Special Education) qualification shall undergo, after appointment an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
- The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies, Social Science, Mathematics, Science etc. In respect of teachers for Physical Education, the minimum qualification norms for Physical Education teachers referred to in NCTE Regulation, dated 3rd November, 2001 (as amended from time to time) shall be applicable. For teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. the existing eligibility norms prescribed by the State Governments and other school managements shall be applicable till such time the NCTE lays down the minimum qualifications in respect of such teachers.
- Candidates who are appearing in the final year of Bachelor Degree in Education or Diploma in Elementary Education etc. are provisionally admitted and their CTET Certificate shall be valid only on passing the aforesaid Examinations.
- The candidate not having any of the above qualification shall not be eligible for appearing in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
Instructions and Procedure for submission of Online Application Form of CTET – SEPT 2015
- Please read the Information Bulletin of CTET – SEPT 2015 carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply for CTET – SEPT 2015 ‘ON-LINE’ through website
For ‘ON-LINE’ SUBMISSION – website
Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ at CTET website. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. Candidate should enter his particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his, her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data.
General, OBC Category
SC, ST, Differently Abled Category
Only Paper – I or II
Rs. 600/- – (Six Hundred)
Rs. 300/ – (Three Hundred)
Both Paper – I & II
Rs. 1000/ – (One Thousand)
Rs. 500/ – (Five Hundred)
Service Charges & Service Taxes (as applicable) will be charged extra by the Bank
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
- Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank
- By Debit, Credit Card.
Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Registration No. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. The Application Form mainly contains the personal details and contact details of the candidates. After successful submission of the data, Registration No. will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
The scanned images of photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) * 4.5 cm (Height) only
Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) * 1.5 cm (Height) only
*NOTE: THE Candidate particulars can be edited till the payment of fees by Debit, Credit Card has not been made or the challan is not downloaded. Once the payment of fee has been made, challan downloaded, candidate particulars cannot be edited at this stage. Thereafter corrections can be made only during the period in which on-line corrections will be allowed as per the given schedule of CTET – SEPT 2015.
For Payment by Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank challan: The candidate has to select “Bank e-Challan” (Syndicate, Canara Bank) to submit the application fee through bank. As soon as he, she selects, an e-Challan will be generated containing details of the candidate along with amount to be paid as per their category and paper(s) opted. The candidate has to take a printout of the same and take it to the nearest Core Banking Service (CBS) facility enabled Branch of the respective Bank for making payment. After payment, the candidate has to login again to the system and enter the details written on the e-Challan by the bank official like Transaction ID, Branch Code, Branch Name and date of fee deposit. After the details are uploaded, a Confirmation Page will be generated. OR Candidate can also pay fee by Debit, Credit Card of any bank.
Step 4: Download Confirmation Page for your record and future reference, if required.
Note: Candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, challan if fees is paid by challan, for future reference.
Last date for Online Submission of Application: August 19, 2015
Last date for submission, updation of fees: August 20, 2015 (before 03.30 P.M.)
Download Admit Card from Board’s website: September 04, 2015
Date of Examination:
Paper – I, September 20, 2015, 14.00 to 16.30 hours, 2.30 hours
To know more Information about CTET 2015 please click here