Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
New Delhi-110029, Phone: 1800 11 1800 or 0124-6771700
National Board of Examinations (NBE) has announced the exam dates for Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB-CET-2016), which will be conducted in November, December 2015. The DNB-CET will be held from Saturday, November 28, 2015 to Tuesday, December 01, 2015.
DNB-CET is a qualifying-ranking examination conducted for entry to various post graduate programs including direct 6 years program in the specialty of Plastic Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, Cardio-thoracic Surgery and Pediatric Surgery for the session January, 2016.
- Candidates who are in possession of MBBS degree, Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent, provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India, State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship, likely to complete on or before 31st January 2016 may apply for DNB-CET examination through online application.
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of DNB-CET will not be permitted to appear in the examination. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and, or being successful in the DNB-CET, the results, candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and, or are deemed to be cancelled.
- Requests for appearing in DNB-CET from candidates completing internship after 31st January 2016 shall be summarily rejected. Candidates who are completing their internship after 31st January 2016 or are likely to complete after 31st January 2016 need not apply for the DNB-CET exam as they shall be ineligible to participate at any stage of the admission process.
- Candidates already pursuing a DNB course are not eligible to appear for the DNB-CET till such time they have completed the entire duration of the prescribed course or have been discharged from the course. Candidates who have joined DNB- Broad Specialty course in or after January 2013 session are not eligible to appear in DNB-CET January 2016. This shall be irrespective of their resignation or discontinuation from the course due to any reason.
- Registration and, or appearance in DNB-CET does not confer any automatic rights upon the candidate for admission at NBE accredited hospital, institute.
- Registration with M.C.I., State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof has to be furnished at the time of counseling and on the examination day.
- A Candidate can register & appear for DNB-CET January 2016 only once for admission to DNB January 2016 session. Registration for CET, more than once shall constitute unfair means and lead to disqualification and, or penal action.
Candidates can apply online.
The prescribed registration fee of Rs. 4500/- should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a credit card or a debit card issued by banks in India or through net banking.
DNB-CET is conducted as computer-based test only.
The test comprises 200 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only.
There shall be no negative marking.
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar
Mahatma Gandhi Marg (Ring Road)
Last date for online registration: Thursday, October 22, 2015.
Date of DNB-CET: Saturday, November 28, 2015 to Tuesday, December 01, 2015.
To know more Information about DNB CET 2016 please click here