Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
C. H. Area (East), Jamshedpur – 831001
Phone: +91 657 665 3333, +91 657 398 3333
Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur has announced the exam dates for XLRI Research Aptitude Test (XL-RAPT-2016), which will be conducted in January 2016. The XL-RAPT will be held on Saturday, January 02, 2016.
XL-RAPT is conducted for taking admission to Fellow Program in Management (FPM) offered in Economics, Finance, Information Systems, Marketing, Production Operations & Decision Sciences, Organizational Behaviour, Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management and Strategic Management specializations for the academic session 2016.
Candidates must have:
- Post graduation from universities (MBA, Master’s degree in any discipline India, Abroad) and Centres of Higher Learning with at least 55% marks (50% for SC,ST candidates) with the bachelors degree, equivalent qualification with at least 60% marks (55% for SC,ST candidates) obtained after a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent. Or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55% marks (50% for SC, ST candidates). Or
- BE, B.Tech degree or its equivalent with at least 60% marks (50%for SC,ST candidates) and 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Candidates can apply online.
Paper Pattern for XL-RAPT 2016:
It will be a 2 hours test comprising of the following:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English and Verbal Abilities
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
- Research Aptitude
Date of XL-RAPT: Saturday, January 02, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here