Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg
Pune – 411030, Maharashtra
Tel: +91-20-24407100, Fax: +91-20-24321910
Applications are invited by Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University (BVDU), Pune for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (M.S) and Master of Dental Sciences (MDS) programs for the commencing session 2016-17.
- MD (General Medicine) (10)
- MD (Peadiatncs) (6)
- MD (Psychiatry) (2)
- MD (Physiology) (2)
- MD (Anatomy) (2)
- MD (Microbiology) (4)
- MS (General Surgery) (10)
- MS (ENT) (2)
- DA (2)
- DOrtho (2)
- MD (Anaesthesia) (6)
- MD (Radio Diagnosis) (6)
- MD (Pathology) (3)
- MD (Dermat, Ven & Lpr) (2)
- MD (Pharmacology) (3)
- MD (Biochemistry) (3)
- MD (Community Medicine) (5)
- MD (Pulmonary Medicine) (1)
- MS (Obst and Gynaec) (5)
- MS (Ophthalmology) (2)
- MS (Orthopaedics) (5)
- DGO (3)
- DCH (3)
- DCP (3)
- DDVL (1)
- DO (1)
- DMRD (2)
- Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics (6)
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (4)
- Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (4)
- Oral Pathology and Microbiology (3)
- Periodontology (3)
- Prosthodontics, Crown and Bridge and Implantology (5)
- Oral Medicine and Radiology (3)
- Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry (6)
The candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by the Medical Council of India.
The candidate should have completed the compulsory rotating internship on or before 30th April, 2016, from MCI recognised College, Hospital situated in India.
The candidate must have passed BDS examination from a Dental College recognized by Dental Council of India.
The candidate must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31-03-2016
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the MEDPET exam for MD, MS programs and DENPET for MDS program.
BVP MEDPET 2016 Application Forms: Candidates who wish to apply for post graduate medical and dental entrance exam can download the application form from the link mentioned above. The last date of submitting the BVP MEDPET 2016 and DENPET 2016 application form along with the application fee is November 27, 2015.
Candidates can fill the online application form from the above link
Candidates who are applying for post graduate medical exam have to choose MEDPET 2016 from the drop down list in the course name, likewise candidates applying for dental exam have to choose DENPET 2016 from the drop down list
After selecting the course, candidates have to click on ‘Register Now’ option to register themselves
- Candidates have to fill the online application form carefully and pay the requisite application fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
- After completing the registration process, candidates will see a confirmation page on their screens
- After seeing the confirmation page, candidates have to logout and re-login again to download the summary of their application
- Candidates are advised to save and print a copy of the application
BVP MEDPET 2016 Admit Card: The admit cards of BVP MEDPET 2016 and BVP DENPET 2016 will be available one week prior to the entrance exams. The admit cards will be available in an online mode only. Candidates have to login to their BVP account to download their admit cards. Candidates will also receive their admit cards on their registered email ids.
BVP MEDPET 2016 Result: The result of BVP MEDPET and BVP DENPET 2016 will be declared, tentatively in the month of January, 2016. The results will be declared in the form of marks secured by the candidates in the entrance exam. Candidates have to login to their BVP account by entering their USER ID, EMAIL ID and Password to check their individual score.
BVP MEDPET 2016 Counselling: The counselling of BVP MEDPET 2016 and BVP DENPET 2016 will be conducted tentatively in the month of January, 2016. The counselling will be conducted in an offline mode for the allotment of MD, MS, Diploma and MDS seats in Bharti Vidya Peeth Deemed University, Pune.
Satara Road, Pune 411043
- Last date for submitting the completed application form to upto 5.00 p.m. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, C.E.T. Dept., Second Floor Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune-30.: 27th November 2015
- Dispatch of admission cards to candidates: Immediately after the scrutinisation of application form
- Issue of duplicate admission cards to those candidates, who have not 10.00 a.m. onwards received the same till: 1st December 2015 2nd December 2015 10.00 a.m. onwards respective centers.
- Date and time of Common Entrance Test: 03rd December 2015 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.
- Places where the Test will be held: Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Hyderabad and Vadodara.
- Declaration of results: will be declared on BVDU Website
- Commencement of Course: 2nd May 2016
To know more Information about entrance please click here