Karunya Nagar, Coimbatore – 641114
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: +91-422-2363636, Fax: +91-422-2614446
Karunya University, Coimbatore has announced the exam dates for Karunya Entrance Exam (KEE 2016), which will be conducted in April 2016. The KEE will be held on Saturday, April 23, 2016.
KEE is conducted for taking admission to full time 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and lateral entry to B.Tech program offered in Aerospace Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics and Media Technology Food Processing and Engineering and Mechanical Engineering and 5 years integrated Master of Science (M.Sc) in Nanoscience & Technology programs for the session 2016.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering*
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics and Media Technology
- Food Processing and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidates should have pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- For B.Tech in Biotechnology, Food Processing and Engineering Programs: Candidates should have pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. (Or) A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology , Zoology , Botany , Computer Science. (Provided the candidate has not studied Mathematics in +2 or equivalent).
- For Integrated M.Sc Nanoscience and Technology Program: A pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with 50 % marks aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Application Procedure for KEE 2016:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidate can buy application online (Rs. 750 + service tax) from using credit card,debit card,net banking facility or can submit the application using demand draft (DD) mode at our website (admissions.karunya.edu). DD for Rs.750/ drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at ‘Coimbatore’.
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the Admissions Officer, Karunya University, Coimbatore – 641114, Tamil Nadu, India by sending a crossed DD drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, Karunya University’ payable at Coimbatore (or) can be obtained in person at Jesus Calls Centres.
- Duration of the KEE – 2016 will be 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Questions are of objective type.
- Each question will have 4 alternate answers. The correct answer has to be chosen and the appropriate oval should be shaded in the OMR answer sheet.
- KEE – 2016 is an objective type examination, in which questions will be covered from the +2, HSC level subjects namely Maths, Physics, Chemistry & General Aptitude and Christian Values, General Ethics.
- No Details
- Part A: Mathematics: 60 minutes; 45 multiple choice questions; 45 marks
- Part B: Physics: 20 minutes; 15 multiple choice questions; 15 marks
- Part C: Chemistry: 20 minutes; 15 multiple choice questions; 15 marks
- Part D: General Aptitude: 30 minutes; 15 multiple choice questions; 15 mark
- Part E*: General Ethics, Christian Values: 20 minutes; 10 multiple choice questions; 10 marks
- For every wrong answer, there is a negative mark of 0.25 Total marks: 100 marks
- Christian values for Christian candidates & General Ethics for Non‐Christian candidates
Issue of application forms and prospectus: Tuesday, December 01, 2015.
Last date for submission of filled-in OMR sheet & online application: Monday, April 11, 2016.
Spot registration for KEE 2016: Friday, April 22, 2016.
Date of KEE: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
Announcement of Results: on or before Saturday, April 30, 2016.
To know more Information about KEE 2015 please click here