14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India
Telephone: 011 – 24645100, 011 – 24617354, 011 – 43128100
Fax: 011- 24626689
All India Management Association (AIMA), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT), which will be conducted in May 2016. The AIMA UGAT will be held on Saturday, May 07, 2016.
Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) has been designed and administered with an objective of supporting 10+2 students for admission to bachelor programs i.e., integrated Master of Business Administration (MBA), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) E-Com, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) IT, Bachelor of Foreign Trade, Bachelor of Information Technology and Management, etc. on behalf of participating member institutes.
- The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Students appearing, appeared in 10+2 can also apply.
- There is no age bar to appear in UGAT.
- Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply:
- Purchase the UGAT Bulletin with the registration form against cash payment of Rs. 500/- from listed institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi
- Candidates can apply online by making payment of Rs. 500/- through net banking. Or
- Candidates can apply online along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi. Or
- Obtain UGAT bulletin and application form by post, by sending a demand draft for Rs. 500/- to AIMA, drawn in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi alongwith two self-addressed slips , adhesive stickers.
- UGAT is usually conducted once in a year.
- Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test or Computer Based Test.
- UGAT is an objective type test. The test is designed to measure a candidate’s general aptitude and technical skills. Also, there will be negative marking for wrong answers.
- Candidates’ applying for IMBA, BBA, BCA, BHM etc, the structure of the test is given below:
Section Name No. of Questions Timings Remarks
English Language 40
Numerical and Data Analysis30
Reasoning and General Intelligence 30 1000 – 1200 Hrs For IMBA, BBA, BCA, BHM, etc.
General Knowledge 30
Service Aptitude 25 1200 – 1300 Hrs For BHM
Scientific Aptitude 25
- Last date for applying online:Wednesday, April 27, 2016.
- Last date of receipt of printout of UGAT online registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi along with demand draft of Rs.500,-: Friday, April 29, 2016.
- Date of AIMA UGAT:Saturday, May 07, 2016.
To know more Information about entrance please click here