Vel Tech Dr.RR & Dr.SR Technical University
#42 Avadi-Vel Tech Road, Avadi, Chennai-600 062,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone: 044-26841601, 044-26840896, 869, 249
Vel Tech Dr. RR & Dr. SR Technical University has announced the exam dates for Vel Tech Technical University Engineering Scholarship Eligibility Examination (VTUEEE), which will be conducted in January, April 2016. The VTUEEE paper and pencil test for phase I will be held on Sunday, January 24, 2016 and for phase II, VTUEEE will be conducted on Sunday, April 24, 2016.
VTUEEE is conducted for the award of Mahatma Gandhi National merit scholarship for 4 year B.Tech degrees programs of the university.
- The applicant should have passed or appeared in the 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination conducted by CBSE, ISCE, any State Board, the NIOS or the High School Certificate (HSC) Examination conducted under the direction of Cambridge University;
- Candidates who have passed or appeared for the two-year Pre-University or Intermediate Exam conducted by a recognized University or Board will also be permitted to take up the scholarship eligibility test;
- Candidates who will be appearing for the qualifying exam in April, May 2016 will also be allowed to appear for the Engineering Entrance Exam.
- Students pursuing a Full Time, Regular and Formal academic or vocational course from a recognized higher secondary school or Junior college as stipulated by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi will also be considered eligible to apply.
- The qualifying exam should have been passed by applicants with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and Biology or Chemistry as optional subjects.
- Applicants are also required to have secured a minimum aggregate score of 135,300 or 270,600 in PCM in case they belong to the General category and 120,300 or 240,600 if they belong to the reserved category. Candidates are also to note that the aggregate percentage will not be rounded off.
- Only candidates who have not attained 24 years of age as on 31 August 2015 will be taken into consideration. In specific cases, however, the benefit of age relaxation may be extended by the management.
Candidates, who are interested in appearing for the Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE), can send in their applications through the official website of the University i.e. website. The VTUEEE 2016 Application Form can also be downloaded from the website or obtained by post or in person from the University Office. Candidates enrolling for the entrance exam will also have to pay an application fee of Rs. 750/- the payment of which can either be made via one of the Net Banking facilities or by Demand Draft.
The admit cards for the Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam is expected to be issued in the month of April 2016. The admit cards will be uploaded on the official website of the University i.e. website. Candidates are required to download and carry their admit card along with an ID proof on the day of the examination to confirm their candidature.
The Vel Tech University Engineering Entrance Exam (VTUEEE) will comprise of three parts viz., Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The test will be for duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes and will consist of multiple choice questions only. While negative marking will not be applicable for the test, candidates will be awarded one mark for each correct answer.
Last date for receipt applications: Monday, January 18, 2016.
Date of VTUEEE: Sunday, January 24, 2016.
Date of Results: Wednesday, February 10, 2016.
Last date for receipt applications: Friday, April 15, 2016.
Date of VTUEEE: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
Date of Results: Wednesday, May 04, 2016.
To know more Information about VTUEEE 2016 Pleas click here