Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
(A Central University by an Act of Parliament), (Grade ‘A’ accredited by NAAC), Maulana Mohd. Ali Jauhar Marg, New Delhi-110025
Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMI), New Delhi invites applications for admission to 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) and 5 years Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programs for the session 2016.
University offers B.Tech program in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
- Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
For B.Tech Programs:
- Candidate should have completed Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2), Intermediate or its equivalent of a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with not less than 55% marks in PCM. Or
- Candidate should have completed Diploma in Engineering recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration with not less than 55% marks.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years on 1st October of the year of admission.
- A candidate who has passed 10 + 2 examination and has secured not less than 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects shall be eligible to first year of the B.Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test. Or
- A candidate should have passed in 3-year Diploma (10+3) program recognized by Central, State govt. with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have appeared for JEE main-2016 exam to be eligible for B.Tech, B.Arch program.
The online application form can be downloaded from the JMI official website. The admission forms will be sold at JMI’s University Counter.
Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025
Phone: 91 (11)26981717, 26984617, 26984658, 26988044, and 26987183
Students Can send it by post by sending a demand draft drawn in favor of Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at Delhi,New Delhi with a self-addressed 30 x 25 cm size envelope with postage (Rs. 150). The name of the programme that the student wants to apply should be mentioned in the application form. The application forms can be send to the following address:
Registrar, Jamia Millia Islamia
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi – 110025.
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology courses: Rs. 550 (approx.)
- Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics courses: Rs. 500 (approx.)
- Faculty of Education courses: Rs. 200 (approx.)
- The fees for Application forms for undergraduate courses for faculties in Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities & Languages and where the students have to sit for a Common Entrance Test: Rs. 200
The fees mentioned above include the entrance test fees, prospectus and the cost for the application form.
Last date to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia University B.Tech & B.Arch admission 2016: 31 January, 2016
JEE Main 2016 online exam will be organized on: April 9 and 10, 2016
JEE Main 2016 offline exam will be organized on: April 3, 2016
JEE Main 2016 All India Rank gets declared on: June 30, 2016
To know more Information about entrance please click here