Plot No.2, Sector 17-A
Greater Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Uttar Pradesh, India
Galgotias University, Greater Noida has announced the exam dates for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE 2016), which will be conducted in June 2016. The GEEE exam will be held on Sunday, June 12, 2016.
GEEE is conducted Galgotias University for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) programs in Computer Science Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering for the academic session 2016.
- Candidate should have passed in XII or equivalent with minimum 45% marks in PCM.
- Candidates having merit in qualifying exam, IITJEE, UPSEE etc are preferable.
Application Procedure for GEEE 2016:
- Candidate can apply online.
- Cost of application is Rs. 800/- which covers the cost of application form, university brochure cum information handbook and examination fee.
- Payment can be made through credit card and debit card.
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 90 minutes.
- Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices with three parts – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics.
- All the questions will be mostly from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only.
- Each part has 30 questions and each question carries one mark.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be only in English.
Galgotias University offers Scholarships to the top rank holders.
GEEE Rank holders 1 to 10 75% Tuition fee waiver
GEEE Rank holders 11 to 20 50% Tuition fee waiver
GEEE Rank holders 21 to 30 25% Tuition fee waiver
Online application closes on: Monday, May 30, 2016
Issue of admit card: Friday, June 03, 2016
Date of GEEE 2016: Sunday, June12, 2016
Date of declaration of result: Tuesday, June 21, 2016
To know more Information about GEEE 2016 please click here