All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029, Website http://www.aiimsexams.org
All India Institute of Medical Sciences: PG/Post Doctoral Entrance 2014
Applications are invited in the prescribed form through online mode for entrance test to be conducted by All India Institute of Medical Sciences on 15 th October, 2013 for admission to various PG/Post Doctoral Courses (MD/MS/M.Ch/MDS/DM/MHA/Ph.D) for January 2014 session.
A Candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI
The candidate who are likely to complete 3 years requisite tenure and degree by 30th January, 2014 may also apply. However, the candidates who complete their 3 years requisite tenure after 30th January, 2014 are not eligible to take up this examination.
1. The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be enclosed with the application.
2. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
1. A degree of Master of Sciences or Master’s degree in any subject allied to Bio Medical Sciences or Master’s Degree in Nursing with at least 60% marks or Master of Surgery or Doctor of Medicine or an equivalent degree or Diplomat of the National Board of Examinations.
2. MBBS degree with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in the professional examinations
1. A candidate must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating internship/Practical training on or before 30th January, 2014. The candidate who complete their internship after 30th January, 2014 are not eligible to take up this examination.
2. The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SCs/STs.
How to Apply:
The prospectus is available on the website http://www.aiimsexams.org and must be read by the applicants before applying. The cost of online Application-cum-Examination fee is Rs.1000/- (Rs.800/- in case of SC/ST candidates).
A candidate can submit application only On-Line through Internet. Visit http://www.aiimsexams.org read the prospectus and other details carefully and follow the instructions given therein. The candidate can pay the application fee through a challan form (down loaded from internet while applying on-line) in any branch of State Bank of India. Transaction Processing Fee (as applicable) will be payable to the Bank by the candidate.
1) Candidates are required to bring AIIMS copy of Challan Form to the Examination Hall on the day of Examination and Deposit the same with Invigilator at the time of attendance.
2) Candidates are NOT required to send any documents, including Registration slip to AIIMS.
More Details can be available from the institute website.
Address: All India Instituite of Medical Science
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Phone: 011-26588500, 26588700, 26589900
Fax: 011-26588663, 26588641
Last Date for submission of On-line applications and closing of Registration: 15.10.2013 (up to 5:00 PM)
MD/MS/M.Ch/MDS entrance test: 10.11.2013
DM/M.Ch/MHA entrance test: 05.12.2013
Ph.D entrance test: 19.01.2014
To know more Information please click here